Does the price include postage and taxes?
- The displayed prices include handling, mailing and taxes where applicable. There is no other
What currency do you work with?
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- All prices shown in non-Canadian currency are approximative, and are displayed for your
convenience only (we use www.xe.com for current exchange rates).
What does “Special order” mean?
- Some of our products are not currently in stock; we however offer you the possibility to place
a special order. An additional delay will be necessary to fulfill this part of your order. This
will not affect the processing of the other items of your order.
- Your credit card will not be charged until we are certain that the item on special order is
available and shipped to you.
How do I add an item to my cart?
- Simply click on the price of the item you want.
- If an article has no shown price, then it is either temporarily unavailable or out of print or
not available on our site (but presented here for reference purposes).
- To add multiple copies of the same item, click on the price as many times as needed.
I clicked on a price, but nothing happens.
- First, verify if your browser accepts “cookies.” They are necessary for the cart to
How can I modify the contents of my shopping cart?
- As soon as an item is added to the cart, the site displays an green box which lists all the
items currently in your cart.
- You can remove an item by clicking on the “Remove” button.
- If you remove all items from your cart, the green box will disappear by itself.
I added all the items I wanted in my cart. How do I send in my order?
- First, click on the “Go to checkout” button which is located inside the green box.
- In the following page, you will see the contents of your cart again, which you can still
modify. You must then enter the required information (name, address, etc.)
- To order with a credit card, please follow the instructions of our two-step order form which
you can find on this page.
I’m trying to send out my order using the two-step order form, but all I get is a
- Make sure that you have filled all the required fields. The mandatory fields are: name, email
address, and credit card info.
I thought I had sent out my order, but the green box is still full.
- You might have not completed the second step by clicking the “Transmit” button. Please complete
your order by returning to checkout.
Can I pay by International Postal Money Orders (IPMO)?
- Yes. However, instead of sending out the form, you should print it, and mail it to us along
with a the IPMO in Canadian currency (or the proof of purchase of the IPMO), and payable to
Can I send my order some other way (email, post)?
- Yes. Our email address is ventes [@] actuellecd [dot] com.
- Yes. Our mailing address is: 4580, avenue de Lorimier — Montréal (Québec) H2H 2B5 — CANADA
- We care for the privacy of our customers. To that end, we actually never transmit our
customers’ personal data (name, address, email…) to any third parties.